The Democratic Women of Guilford County typically meet on the first Thursday of the month. All Democrats, men and women, are invited to attend.
The meeting begins with a social with light appetizers at 6:00 pm, and our informative programs start at 6:30 pm. Come early and enjoy like-minded conversations, meet our program speakers, and become more informed.
The majority of our meetings take place at the GCDP headquarters. However, our meetings for February, May, August, and December are held offsite.
- Become a member by coming to a meeting or submitting this form.
- Join Democratic Women of Guilford County on Facebook.
Have questions or want more information?
Please contact Sarah Jane Otte at email@example.com or 864.650.7775.
August 2 – Potluck at Congregation United Church of Christ at 400 Radiance Drive
September 6 – Canvassing
October 4 – Meet and Greet with the Candidates
November 1 – Opioid Crisis
December 9 – Holiday Party
January 10 – Meet Your County Commissioners
February (date tbd) – Soup Bash
March 7 – Racial Equity
April 4 – Guilford County State of the Union
May 2 – President’s Banquet
Executive Committee for May 2018 – April 2019
- President | Sarah Jane Otte | firstname.lastname@example.org | 864.650.7775
- 1st Chair (Programs) | Bobby Crane | email@example.com
- 2nd Chair (Membership) | Judy Shaw | Jashaw1991@gmail.com
- 3rd Chair (Correspondence Secretary) | Jo Isler | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recording Secretary | Sangeetha Shivaji | email@example.com
- Treasurer | Connie Tyre | firstname.lastname@example.org | 336.324.3982
- Immediate Past President | Carolyn Bunker | email@example.com | 336.688.9389